Friday, August 24, 2012

Women's Michael Kors Ritz Chronograph Tricolour Watch



I absolutely love watches. I dont own that many right now, but I want more. The watch I am on the hunt for is a rose gold watch. When I saw the Marc Jacobs Rivera Metal Watch, I knew it was the one. But this one has it beat.

I love the first fact it is rose gold. I also love the glitter dashes and how the buttons of the watch are so big. I really like the band of the watch and how it has three colours. I overall love this watch. I find its sorta simple-ish, but has a decent amount of detail too. I mainly love the glitter dashes. The watch is also 10ATM/100m water proof, which is a huge plus for me. The price is roughly $288, which I dont think is too much for the detail put into it.

I got the picture from this link:
 http://www.julesb.co.uk/womenswear-2/ritz-chronograph-tricolour-watch-726170.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment