Friday, August 24, 2012

A Bit About Me

I guess it would be nice to post a blog about myself :) So my name is Brittany and I am currently a student. I am not sure what career I would like, but I know that I want to eventually own my own beauty shop. I am hoping to become a piercing apprentice and continue to save money for my shop.

I have lots of interests. I absolutely love sports, NRL, AFL, MotoGP, WWE, F1 and V8's. I will watch pretty much anything apart from golf, but those are the ones I follow. I enjoy reading books and spending time on the computer writing. I love to window shop online haha.

I am so excited to start this blog and I will be posting blogs alot (hopefully). I would love to have people following my blog to see updates.

Thanks for spending the time to read this and I hope you enjoy my writing.

xoxo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment