Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kardashian Kollection Purse

 



This would have to be my most favorite purse I have ever had. Now I have to say, I am not much of a brand name person or even a Kardashian lover. I dont know much about them, but I do think their line is pretty and they are all beautiful.With that being said, I think this purse is very funcational, but fashionable.

Now there are certain things that I want from a purse:

-Hold my phone
-Look good
-Hold all of my card
-Coin Area

I am not much of a hand bag person, so I find that half the time I use my purse as a bag. I need my purse to hold my phone and be fashionable enough to hold when going out. I really think that this purse does all of this. The fact that the opening of the purse is a zip means that the purse can expand a little bit more to hold a phone or other bigger items. The purse has eight card slots, which is a decent amount. There are three sections and one zipper section for coins, which makes four sections in total. 

The out side of the purse has a really cool, blingy, studded design with the KK symbol in the middle. I have seen this purse come in many colours like black and nude, but I have the pink since it was the only colour available at the time. I think that even though I am definetly not a 'pink' girl, the pink colour isnt too girly and the gold studs have a edgier look.

I have had this purse for a while, at least a couple of months and the wear is great. After having it for a while, some of the colour around the edges have faded and only a few of the studs have fallen off. Considering I am pretty rough with purses, I think the wear on this purse is great and still look pretty good. I definetly love the design and will be buying another one when this one dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment