Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer Yellow Love Makeup

 


So right now in Australia its getting hot and summery, which means wearing bright colors is a must. So today I wore this really bright yellow top, with my favourite yellow head band, so I thought wearing yellow makeup work be fun.

So the first thing I did was use Urban Decay Primer to prime my eyes. From there, I used NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow in Milk to create a white base so that the yellow would look more opaque. Next, I used my 120 Palette and used the bright yellow colour to go over the lid ontop of the white base. Finally to add more definition to the eye, I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette and used 'Naked' and 'Buck' to put into the crease to define my eye.

Finishing touches, I applied eyeliner pencil to the outer bottom water line and smugged it a little bit into the lash line. I didnt wear any liquid eyeliner and I dont usually ever wear liquid. I also put two coats of mascara onto the top lashes and one coat on the bottom.

From there, I just did my everyday face, by adding foundation, powder and filled in my brows.

Hope you guys like this look and come back to check out more looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment