Friday, August 24, 2012

Industrial Piercing



I got this piercing done about 2 weeks ago and I love it. I know my parents didnt want me to get it, but I had wanted it for over a year. After convincing my mum I really wanted it, I went and got it done. I am over 16 and could have got it done either way, but I just didnt want to do it behind my parents back.

This piercing hurt a decent amount, especially since there are two piercings. With that being said, the actual piercing the skin part doesnt last long, so dont let it worry you. This piercing bleed alot more than my piercing usually do, but I found in the first week that the heeling was good. It hurt to touch or sleep on, but it wasnt swollen and didnt hurt unless touched. Now, after 2 weeks, its not swollen, but hurts a wee bit more. I also have so crusty (sorry, I know its gross), but cleaning it helps. The healing is going well.

Hope I have given as much information as possible and recommend this piercing.

No comments:

Post a Comment