Monday, October 15, 2012

Top 5 Must Have Clothes

 



I believe that women should have these five items in their wardrobe. These five items are simple, can be worn with several other kinds of clothes and aren't expensive.

Plain Top: There is so many things that can be done with plain tops and there are so many different kinds of plain tops that you can get. I love wearing plain tops under clothes in winter; on their own with pattern bottoms; when I wear a buttoned up shirt, I wear plain tops underneith; to add length to short tops and casually with jeans. I love having plain singles; shirts; long sleeves and 3/4 sleeves; there is so many things to do with them.

Jeans: Having jeans is a serious must, I basically don't even need to say why! Jeans go with literally everything. Depending on the kind of jeans you have, weather they are dark, black, colored, destroyed or light, you can make your jeans casual or formal. I love wearing jeans to dinner, shopping, movies, dates and basically everywhere during the colder days. You need to own jeans haha.

Maxi Dress: I love wearing maxi dresses so much, since I think they can do so many things. I love maxi dresses more than normal for a few reasons, they are great for summer to keep you cool; since its longer, during cooler days, the length keeps you warmer; maxi dresses can be both casual and formal and finally, the dress is a whole outfit in one.

Jacket: Jackets are great to make your wardrobe transition into almost every month. Putting a jacket over your favorite single or dress can make your clothes last longer throughout the year. I also love the way jackets make your outfit look and is great for layering since you can just take it off.

Ballet Flats: These shoes are just great for everyone and every occasion. Ballet Flats look good with dresses, shorts, jeans, fancy occasions and more casual occasions. I love when I buy shoes that I can wear to almost every occasion and these shoes are deferentially great for that.

What are your 5 must have items?



Instagram: pebblesgirl11


No comments:

Post a Comment