Monday, October 15, 2012

NOTD - Gel Pink, Purple and Blue Glitter with Bow

 



I recently got my nails done with gel from a salon and this is the design that I got. I have gotten gel nails in the past, but only just got them done agian on Friday. I really love having gel nails since it makes my nails stronger, doesnt chip designs and allows my nails to grow more. The gel my salon uses is IBD.

So the design I got on my nails is mainly pink with glitter. I got each tip done in bright pink with gold glitter, then a silver line. On each of my ring finger I got a different colour; on my left blue and right purple. I also got a bow on both of ring fingers in the colour that matched the nail.

I get my nails done every three weeks, so I can't wait to get my new design.



Instagram: pebblesgirl11

No comments:

Post a Comment