Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September Favorites

 


Sorry for this favorites post being a little late, but here it is. So this month I haven't tried many new products, however the ones I did try I loved.

NYX Concealer in a Jar: I forgot to include this in the picture, however this concealer has been great. I usually don't use concealers that much, but now that I don't wear as much foundation, I do use more concealer. I feel like this concealer covers everything and lasts a long time, but is also easy to apply.

Australis Make-up Finishing Spray: When I first tried this a little while ago, I hated it. Now that I have started using it again, I love it. I feel as though it really makes my makeup last longer and it also helps alot with preventing cakieness. I also love how this spray doesn't smell harsh and is great since its getting hot, so a quick spray throughout the day freshes my makeup.

Easy Piercing Spray: Since I have a new-ish piercing, I need to keep cleaning it. There are two sprays that I have; one for fresh piercing (orange bottle) and one for older piercings (blue bottle). So since my piercing is about 3 - 4 months old, I need the blue spray to prevent infection and help with the healing process.

Revlon Photoready Foundation: I bought this foundation this month since I heard so many great reviews. I really do love this foundation, it covers, has a bit of sparkle and lasts a long time. I feel as though this foundation works well with my skin and I like the way it looks on my skin.

Revlon Colorburst 001 Lilac: I have been wanting a purple lipstick for a while so I bought this one. I really love the color, packaging and feel of this lipstick. I feel as though this lipstick lasts a descent amount of time, has a bright colour and isn't drying; which is great.

Colgate Whitening Toothpaste: This one is pretty random, but I love this toothpaste. I am trying to make my teeth nice and white, so I have been using this tooth paste. I love the fact it helps whiten my teeth, also makes them very clean and make my mouth really fresh.

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, Soft and Gentle: I bought this skinfinish ages ago and never used it much; but I have been this month. I love this skinfinish for a nice shimmery highlight and I think that it looks great on my skin to add a glow. I also love the texture of the powder and the fact this will last an extremely long time.

Stila Cream Blush in Peony: I love this blush so much. I got it in a set that I bought and although it is only a sample size, it has lasted me a while. I love the colour, the creamy texture and how it warms up my skin tone, yet adds a light flush. The blush is also extremely pigmented, which is great.

So that is this months favourites. Not too many, but I liked alot of products that I have never liked before.



Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brittanys-Beauty/334367629990005

No comments:

Post a Comment