Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pink and White Arm Candy

 


I am very new to arm candy. I have often just worn a watch and maybe a bracelet on the other arm. Now, I just love wearing arm candy, since it stands out so much and I love that.

The arm candy that I decided to wear today is simple, yet pretty. So I am wearing one of my favorite white watches that I bought on a cruise, which has a cute purple face. Next, I am wearing a silver bracelet that has a huge heart and key charms. Finally, I am wearing this pretty dramatic pink bracelet that has three bracelets in one. I love this bracelet since it has all these different beads and looks really beautiful on.

Wearing arm candy is a great way to pump up an outfit. I love wearing arm candy with cute everyday outfits and I make sure that I always wear watches.

What kind of arm candy do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment