Thursday, September 6, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Review

 


So who hasn't heard of this lip balm? I think right now this lip balm must be the most famous one out there so I thought I would give it a go.

I did a review on this lip balm a few weeks ago, so go check that out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxIa0PgkvA

That review was mainly on berry flavor, but now I own two and I have a much bigger opinion on this lip balm. I love how silky and smooth the balm is when you first put it on your lips. As soon as you put it on your lips, it instantly makes your lips feel better. Over time, as the balm sets in, your lips become so soft and definitely not chapped.

When it comes to flavor and color for this lip balm, its very much an everyday lip balm. When is comes to lip balms, I dont like color since I want to put it on without a mirror so I love that factor for this lip balm. The flavour of this balm is good; it has a tiny smell but nothing over power and there really isnt taste which is nice.

This is a really great lip gloss that I would recommend. With that being said, its crazy how famous this lip balm is. Don't get my wrong, the lip balm is great, but almost everyone has it which is saying something.



No comments:

Post a Comment