Thursday, September 27, 2012

Makeup Haul

 


So I recently went to the shops to get some foundation and lipstick and this is what I got. The first thing I got was the Revlon Photoready Foundation, which I love. I wanted to try to use some better foundation and even though Revlon is known as 'drugstore', I feel like this foundation although isn't high end, I do feel that it is better quality that most drugstore foundations.

The next item I got was concealer. I have never really worn concealer much before, but now that I have been wearing less foundation, sometimes I do need a little bit of help in certain areas. The concealer I bought was the NYX Concealer in a Jar. I love this concealer, since NYX is very good quality. When using this concealer, you only need at little, yet goes on so smooth and covers alot of different types of blemishes.

Finally, I bought two BYS lipsticks. Some BYS products aren't very good, but I feel that their lipsticks are pretty good. I bought a lipstick that is a lighter natural pink and another really bright deep pink. I enjoy wearing both of these lipsticks.

So this haul isn't too big, but I love all the products that I bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment