Monday, September 17, 2012

Costmetics Plus Haul



So I recently went to Cosmetics Plus to get some foundation and this is what I ended up getting. If you have never heard of the shop, Cosmetics Plus is an Australian shop that sells makeup, hair stuff, accessories, body jewelry and they also do professional piercing.

So I went there and bought these three items. I got:
-BYS Foundation in Beige
-BYS Powder in Dark
-An industrial bar

I love this shop since most of their products are cheaper than most Aussie shops. I get all my piercings done here and they are super nice. When is comes to the products, I found that the foundation kind of sucks; the foundation is very shear and a bit gloppy. On the other hand the powder is really great and lasts all day.

I also love the barbell that I got. Although my ear is still tender, I can't put it in yet, the actual curl to the bar looks good. I love when Cosmetics Plus has sales on their body jewelry since its always good quality. I only got a small haul this time, since I actually stuck to my word when I said I was gonna buy foundation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment